Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blue Ash - Hearts and Arrows 2LP + 7”


You Are The Cosmos Records will be releasing on september the 21st this two-disc, VINYL-ONLY compilation that brings together the cream of Blue Ash's extensive recordings. 

Features 24 tracks, including "Baby I Just Want You" and "Smash My Guitar."  Comes with a bonus 4-track acoustic 7".  And, in case you’re wondering, a lot of the tracks are from the long out of print Not Lame's "Around Again" collection, except that "Elementary Dr. Watson", "It Don't Bother Me", "If I Were Ever Minus You", "Everywhere i Go", "A Million Miles Away", “Make Sure You Give It Back", and "Instantly I Knew I Loved You" have never been released anywhere. 

None of these recordings has ever been on vinyl and "Smash My Guitar" is different version from the” No More No Less” recording.

GET IT HERE
http://www.youarethecosmos.com/product/hearts-arrows

No comments: